Terms and Conditions
- We use third-party services to process payments and do not store any personal credit card information.
- If entered, contact information (e.g., email addresses) will not be sold to third parties for marketing purposes, with the exception of partnered non-profit organizations.
- In order to explore the site, view content, or upload content, users must be at least 13 years of age.
- Users are responsible for all content (i.e., text, photos and videos) posted on the site. We do not censor or moderate uploads and, as such, accept no responsibility for content deemed objectionable or illegal.
- Embedded videos are considered linked assets and all matters regarding copyright infringement should be directed to the original hosting site.
- If content is flagged as objectionable or prohibited beyond a certain threshold, site administrators retain the right to remove posts at their discretion.
- In the event that illegal content is posted, please email email@example.com so site administrators can view it and determine appropriate next steps.
- In the event that you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act including:
You may direct copyright infringement notifications to 3109 Grand Avenue #198 Coconut Grove, FL 33133-5013, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall site administrators or officers of the managing LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from use of the site and the posting or sharing of content. This includes personal injury, property damage, the transmission of viruses, bugs, or Trojan horses.
- You acknowledge, through use of the site, that all risk of harm or damage rests entirely with you.
- To the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless site administrators and officers of the managing LLC against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: use of the service, violation of any terms and conditions of the service, violation of any third party right, and any claim that your content caused damage to a third party.
- This project is considered a work of satire and and expression of First Amendment free speech.